| Getting our chocolate fix! |
| Cooking for an army! |
| Forty people to feed! |
Since Kati and I had not had much time to get out, we drove over to their hotel Sunday morning and got to sit in on their devotions then joined them for exploration of an old Spanish fortress in Omoa. The fortress was interesting--over 450 years ago, on a follow-up trip of Columbus', he sailed all along the Honduran coast. The beginnings of this fort started then.
| I love the ocean! |
| Replica of the fortress |
| Cocoa! |
| We could just walk on in and all over inside. Not quite like museums in the U.S.! |
| Soldiers' kitchen |
| Kati, "shooting" out the firing hole |
| Jail cell |
| Bats resting in one of the rooms! |
| Chapel of the Fort |
| Water well/bathing place |
| Everything is so green! Soaking it up because I hear Kansas is brown right now! |
No comments:
Post a Comment